Monday, July 13, 2009

Starting early...

...so like I said, I could not wait! I am so inspired that I am not waiting until August 1st.



July 11, 2009
The New Concord Fireman's Festival was a blast for the kids. I attended the parade with the friends. I enjoyed fellowshipping with the families and being in the community. New Concord is a great small town. Maybe the Lord will move me there to live in the future. :)


July 12, 2009
Today in the afternoon service at Lighthouse Baptist Church, Pastor DeLeon preached on Philippians 2:1-8. My favorite verse is the one photographed here: Philippians 2:3. I found it quite appropriate to photograph it since I spent most of my day at church. On Sundays, I am at church from 9am until 1:30pm. This verse has been a favorite of mine for many years, even before I became a Christian. This verse has been something I try to live by my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment