Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 13



August 13, 2009


You don't see these posted much anymore these days. First the government took God out of our schools when we were told not to pray in school anymore. They say it violates our rights to freedom from religion. The constitution states that there is to be a separation of church and state. Most of America have interprets this incorrectly. What our founding fathers meant by this was that the government could not have a government church. They meant that we were all free to be involved with whatever religion we wanted to. People came to this country for this reason. They were free to believe what they wanted to believe and not be constrained by the government. There is a day coming for America when we will be constrained by a government religion/church, or lack there of. There is a day coming when we will no longer be free. We have done this to ourselves. God has abandoned America because we have abandoned Him. God has allowed us to all go our own way, according to Acts 14:16 [Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways.] Our own sinful nature and desires have brought us to this point. We are going to be judged, as a nation, for this.


But my people would not hearken to my voice; and Israel would none of me. So I gave them up unto their own hearts’ lust: and they walked in their own counsels. Oh that my people had hearkened unto me, and Israel had walked in my ways! I should soon have subdued their enemies, and turned my hand against their adversaries. That haters of the LORD should have submitted themselves unto him: that their time should have endured for ever. He should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied them. ~Psalm 81:11-16


So when I see these commandments posted, I stop and take them in because there is a day coming when we will not see them in public nor be able to read them. We will have to remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment